Australia's South West's activities are steered by a board comprising tourism operators elected from the membership plus skills based representatives. The committee are representatives of the members and are responsible for:
- Raising issues for discussion.
- Undertaking specific tasks as requested and reporting to the committee within agreed time frames.
- Disseminating information to members.
- Representing Australia's South West at industry functions.
- Attending board meetings on a regular basis.