Top 20 Incentive Ideas
1. Begin your day by breakfasting with the dolphins of Koombana Bay, Bunbury. Swim, wade or cruise with them for the ultimate experience.
2. Stage your own amazing race through a few cellar doors and breweries on a scenic drive through the Ferguson Valley.
3. Choose your teams and get them racing the Leschenault Inlet on a Kayak or stand-up paddleboard.
4. Strap yourself in and be a rally car driver for a day.
5. Build a village, brand it and populate it with Gnomes and leave a lasting testament to your team at Gnomesville in the Ferguson Valley.
6. Walk a section – or all- of the Cape to Cape Track.
7. Go deep into a cave and discover the amazing world underground – you choose your adventure.
8. Take up your paddles as you explore hidden caves and eat bushtucker down the Margaret River.
9. How do you bring out the Masterchef within? Get cooking at one of the many cooking schools in the area.
10. Enjoy your breakfast or cocktails hundreds of metres above a cave mouth on a deck designed to look down.
11. Tailor your program around an existing event and enjoy the star treatment in your own exclusive area.
12. Choose from one of the many picturesque vineyards and hold your own concert in a vineyard.
13. Get the heart pumping, the blood flowing and the team bonding by flinging yourself off a limestone cliff with a stunning seascape as your backdrop.
14. Be a winemaker for the day and get the low down on how to blend wine. Do up your own labels and enjoy.
15. Discover the fun of playing cowboys and cowgirls for real at the Boyup Brook Rodeo
16. Take part in a truffle hunt – see how they find this black gold.
17. Nothing says thank you like a luxurious pampering package – there are plenty of spa venues to choose from.
18. Climb aboard a 4WD and take an adventure tour to the land locked Yeagerup Dunes in Pemberton.
19. Enjoy a magnificent cocktail on the deck of the last whaling ship at Discovery Bay, Albany
20. Hire a yacht, stock it with luscious local produce and wine and sail the Princess Royal Harbour at sunset.